These days grey hair problem is a very common problem, which can be seen in a 10 year old child to a person in his or her fifties. In some cases it’s a hereditary issue but in some it’s a self-invited problem. But today I am going to give some useful tips which can prevent your grey hair issue.
So below are several home remedies that can be used to prevent further greying of hair, which I must say you are really looking for :-
- Cow’s milk butter helps a lot in preventing premature greying, butter can be consumed or it can be applied to the hair follicles at least twice a week.
- Curry Leaves can be either be consumed or they can be used a tonic when boiled with coconut oil and mixed and it should be massaged into the scalp
- Daily morning intake of few black raisins with same amount of black pepper with hot milk is also beneficial for treating grey hair.
- If you want to try homeopathic oil then arnica oil is beneficial for treating as well as preventing early grey hair.
- If a young person is suffering from premature greying he or she should focus on intake of Vitamin B.
- The Indian Gooseberry (Amla) can be used as a hair tonic to promote hair’s health and its texture. Take an Indian gooseberry fruit, dry it and divide it into pieces. Boil the fruit pieces with coconut oil till you find that the fruits have turned into the consistency of dust. Mix the gooseberry mixture with a teaspoon of almond oil and Lemon juice. Apply that oil based gooseberry mixture into the scalp and keep it overnight.