Frizzy hair is probably one of the most common hair problem. Dr Poonam Bali who is a Homeopath and Cosmetologist shares home remedies for curing frizzy hair. Here is what she says in brief. For the complete talk please view the video.
What Causes Frizzy Hair?
- Lets start by understanding what causes frizzy hair.
- One reason for frizzy hair can be poor functioning of the digestive system. If digestive system is not absorbing sufficient water then it leads to overall dryness and frizzy hair.
- Lack of proper healthy balanced diet is another reason for frizzy hair.
- Harsh shampoos, chemical coloring, and hair styling procedures like curling perming causes dry and frizzy hair.
How to Cure Frizzy Hair?
- Following a complete and consistent hair care routine will help contain and cure frizzy hair. One can follow the tips below.
- Regular oil message helps rejuvenate the scalp and hair follicle and maintain oil level. The best oil to use is a combination of castor oil, almond oil, and a good quality olive oil in equal proportion. If hair are very dry then add a small amount of honey. Honey acts as softening agent.