Monsoon is the time when your skin demands a lot many changes in your lifestyle. You need to take care of your skin and hair during this season. This weather brings many challenges to your hair and your skin. Here’s Dr.Navin Taneja sharing some skin care tips for this Monsoon.
Monsoon Skin Problems
- Skin is irritable- Dull, oily looking skin, constant wetting are common in monsoon.
- Ringworm- Round dry red skin patched is formed during this season.
- Fungal Infections- Wearing shoes that hold water for a longer period can result in fungal infections. Fungus is born in this weather and they easily gets into the skin through wet pores.
- Prickly heat rash- Sweat gets trapped in the skin and that results in rashes.
- Nail infections- Your nails are undoubtedly at risk in this season. You develop itchy, redness.
- Hair Fall- Humidity weakens your hair, so hair fall is very common in monsoon.
Remedies for Monsoon Skin Problems
- Eat fresh seasonal fruits
- Drink plenty of Boiled water to kill infections
- Cotton clothing will heal
- Avoid heavy make-ups
- Use anti-fungal powders
- Sun block at all times
- Moisturize your nail
- Have a regular wash of your hair, don’t tie when they are wet
- Keep yourself dry to avoid infections
- Always keep your feet dry and clean