Hi Ladies, today I am going to share a nail art design for beginners. Black flower nail art is a really easy nail art to do. But it looks like a professional work. You can experiment with color of the flower and the background nail color. This design is simple and elegant and I hope you will like it.
Black Flower Nail Art
Black flower nail art is simple and elegant, which means you can wear it to office or a formal dinner. For this nail art you will require base coat, a black (or a color of your choice) nail tattoo. If you don’t have a nail tattoo then use a dotting tool. A pin head or back end of a toothpick also works as a dotting tool. Then you will need a tooth-pick to draw the flower. Crystal to decorate center of the flower and finally base coat to seal your design.
- Start by applying a base coat. This will protect your nails from getting yellow and strengthen your nails.
- Then comes the fun part of drawing the flowers. If you are a beginner start by keeping the black nail paint (I am assuming you are not using nail tattoo tool), dotting tool, and tooth pick close by and together. Pick some black nail paint on the dotting tool and place a drop on the nail. The nail paint will spread out a bit. Before the paint starts drying use the tooth-pick to make a flower pattern (See the video below).
- Repeat the process above to draw 3 more petals. Flower with four petals is easiest to make and is recommended for beginners.
- The place a silver crystal at the center to decorate the flower.
- Finally seal the design with top coat
Video For This Tutorial