Hi ladies, I love nail art and like to wear them to office. So I am always on the lookout for a nail art design which will make me stand out in the crowd and be elegant at the same time. I shared some fun and bubbly nail art design tutorials in the last few days. You could wear them to a picnic or informal gathering. Today I am going to share a nail art design you can wear to office. This nail art is in shades of pink and looks very elegant. Perfect for the rainy season will definitely lift moods all around.
Stuff you are going to need for this nail art:
- Base Coat
- Light Pink Nail Polish
- Pink Nail Polish
- Dark Pink Nail Polish
- Top Coat
- Apply coat of light pink nail polish
- Apply darker shade over top 2/3rd of nail
- Apply the same darker pink shade on small piece of sponge and blend the darker shade with lighter shade.
- Repaint the top of the nail with the darker pink shade. Don’t paint the area you have blended. Just repaint the top part.
- Now use the darkest shade to paint tip of the nail.
- Apply the darkest shade on sponge and blend with lighter shade by dabbing gently.
- Finish by applying top coat
Watch the Video Tutorial for This Nail Art Design Below