Hi Ladies. There is a file on my computer where I keep beauty tips I have collected over last 3 months. I have tried a lot of them and found that some of them actually work. I am sharing them with you today. I hope you find them useful as well.
- Mix aloe vera juice with water. Shake well and apply on the part of skin that needs miniaturization. Apply 1-2 times a day. You will have softer skin in 10-15 days.
- Rose essential oil is also a very good hydrating agent. Cleanse your skin and apply with fingertips in slow circular motion.
- Face scrubs are easy to make at home. Try out this banana scrub. Add 2 table spoon of mashed Banana in the mixture of 2 tsp rolled oats with 1 tsp milk and 1 tsp honey and apply on the face until it dries out and rinse with water.
- Want one more home made scrub recipe? Try this one – home made scrub for entire body. Mix one cup cornmeal with half cup of coconut cream to make a paste. Stir in half teaspoon of your favorite essential oil. Gently massage the face, neck and the parts of your body that you are exfoliating and leave on for about three minutes. Wash off with water. Finish with a cold rinse.
- Want to hide under eye circles? Use a concealer with a yellow based concealer that is 2 tones lighter than your skin tone.
- Home made face masks do not contain any harsh chemical. You should make yourself one. Try this one. Whip 1 ripe banana, 3 table spoons chopped fresh thyme (अजवायन), 1/4 cup yogurt, and 2 tbsp of honey into a face mask.
- Rosewater (Gulab Jal) is a very good cooling and aromatic astringent, it helps to firm and tone the skin as well as hydrate your skin and make it glow with health.