With summer’s passing by, you might be tempted to pack away the sunscreen and moisturisers and the daily skin care that you were following. Monsoon is the time when our skin behaves little bit different thus it is very essential that we should take care of our skin during the rainy season in order to look fabulous. The high humidity may not be allowing our skin to breathe and helps dust particles to stick to skin more. Here comes monsoon special from Iraya.
Few tips on how to keep your complexion glowing are:
- Use a face scrub twice a week to exfoliate.
- Avoid heavy moisturizing creams or oily makeup.
- Use a toner each time you wash your face to close the pores and restore your skin’s pH balance.
- Use face wash containing fruit extracts. It helps to freshen the skin & daily use helps to keep extra moisture & oil out of the skin.
- Soaking the feet in warm or cold water can be very relaxing and reviving.
- Wash your hair more often during the monsoons.
- Drink plenty of water for good skin.
Try out some monsoon special from Iraya for a beautiful skin:
Iraya Anti Acne Gel
50 gm 325
Solution for pimples, blackheads and problematic skin.
For problematic skin • aqueous extracts of 8 ayurvedic herbs
Iraya Castor Oil Shampoo
150 ml 345
Extra protein for nourishment. Improves texture and makes hair healthy & manageable.
For dull dry hair • castor oil, shikakai, mandarin oil, lavender, harshringar
Iraya Purifying Foot Soak Fizzy- Neem, Basil & Mint
25 gm 95
cleanses, tones and refreshes the feet, antiseptic, anti-inflamatory
neem, basil, mint oil, epsom salt
Iraya Madras Ubtan (Madras Scrub)
50 gm 345
Deep cleanses and purifies the skin to eliminate toxins.
For normal skin • neem, haldi, white sesame, black sesame, orange powder
Iraya Rose Face Tonic
150 ml 395
Purifies, rejuvenates and tones skin
For all skin types • rose water, manjistha, aloevera, indian rose
Iraya Sandalwood Shower Gel
250 ml 295
Gently cleanses and soothes, has excellent skin healing properties
For all skin types • sandalwood, saffron, basil